Friday, January 11, 2013

Astrologica update


Allen Ashley, editor of our forthcoming anthology The Alchemy Press Book of Astrologica, reports:

“Thank you to all the authors who have sent me stories during the first week that I have been open to submissions. I have made no firm decisions on any story yet but I thought it would be a good idea to let folks know which star signs I’ve received work for and where the gaps are. So: stories received so far for Aries, Pisces, Aquarius and Libra, plus a pan-astrological tale.

I will be happy to receive more entries for the above zodiac signs but if you want to increase your chances a few percentage points, then get your thinking caps on and start to send me stories relating to Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Scorpio, Virgo, Sagittarius and Capricorn. Stories, queries etc to: editorastrologica@hotmail.co.uk

For submission details click here. And for help on presenting your manuscript, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment